Bankers Blue Ink?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I assume Banker's Blue is just a blue ink. Blue ink is used to fir signatures on documents to distinguish originals from copies. Most all pen kit vendors sell both refills in blue.
Exoticblanks.com
Classicnib.com
Arizonasilhouette.com
Coloradopen.com
There are many others.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
I have a request for Bankers Blue Ink in a Rollerball or Parker style refills

RDH79

Thank You!!
That's what I have been finding out. I know the Schmidt roller and the Schmidt Parker are different colors
So that's going to be her chooses.

its_virgil

Thank You!!
That's what I have been finding out. I know the Schmidt roller and the Schmidt Parker are different colors
So that's going to be her chooses.

The Parker type refill for ballpoints comes in several colors. Coloradopen.com would probably have the best choice for both ballpoints and rollerball refill colors. Be sure a rollerball refill you get is compatible.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
"Bankers Blue" is an old term for a rather light blue that would not reproduce on copiers--so the signature would not show up on the copy.

Today's copiers will copy nearly any blue, in fact color copiers will often be indistinguishable from originals.

So, Banker's Blue would be a light blue, but no longer serves the original purpose.

ed 4 copies!! (40 yrs of copier sales)

TonyL

"Bankers Blue" is an old term for a rather light blue that would not reproduce on copiers--so the signature would not show up on the copy.

Today's copiers will copy nearly any blue, in fact color copiers will often be indistinguishable from originals.

So, Banker's Blue would be a light blue, but no longer serves the original purpose.

Thanks Ed. I didn't know that.

monophoto

Yeah - I remember that 'back in the day' we had some light blue pencils that were intended for making annotations on documents that could not be reproduced using the technology available at the time - Xerox, or even photo-lithography. I haven't seen those in probably 50 years!

Remember the ofd Royfax copiers, I think they were thermal, that would not copy RED.

Top Bottom