Bad, Good, Bad, Good News on Table Saw

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MRDucks2

Thanks for feedback on Table Saws from those who offered input. You all helped nudge me towards the Laguana saws for my needs and the F2 specifically.

Bad News - on measuring the overall size vs my shop space the "not in use" footprint for the F2 equals that of my scroll saw, band saw and half my compressor combined and sticks out 6" further. Just not enough room.

Good News - Wife comments, why don't you use the other side of the garage. I have only parked my truck inside half a half dozen times in the past decade anyway. That way you won't be so cramped. (Other bay over 50% larger).

Bad News - now I have to rethink the direction I was going on the entire shop layout!

Good News - I don't care about the redesign or effort, I was so focused on fitting the dirty work into the smallest space I never considered the big bay. It is perfect sized AND the wife's suggestion (gave up a spot to park her truck inside). Going from the pain of being cramped to the pleasure of plenty of room. I Love My Bride of 33 years!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MRDucks2

LOL. Yep. Remember versions of it. As I recall Jr. Sample was usually involved. Sure wish I still had the Buck Owens and Buddy Holly LP my sister sold at a yard sale for 25 cents. Back when people laughed because things were funny.

I've found that if you're in doubt, ask your wife. Love Buck Owens and the Buckaroos. No vinyl but quite a few CD's. If you're ever in Bakersfield California be sure to have dinner at the Crystal Palace, it's Bucks restaurant/museum and they have concerts there too that I've been able to see when traveling for work. I was always hoping to see Buck there but he never showed up. Did see Dwight Yoakam there one time but it cost extra for his concert, but it was a great concert!

Top Bottom