B&W EBONY

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenPal

PenPal

Stumbling literally in my blank room I spied this attractive Ebony blank so after breakfast today i spent a pleasant while playing my way (move over Frank Sinatra). Anyway here it is

Peter.
DSCF9824.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CjG78

When I was young, my dad gave me a jar of black and white humbug lollies, I thought they look beautiful! Until I wacked one in my gob!
This pen reminds me of that lollie mate!
Striking and beautifully turned. Thanks for sharing this picture with us.
Case

henry1164

Beautiful wood. Excellent turn. Do you have any special tools to cut your designs or is this all free-hand? They look so perfect! Your tools/technique would be a great subject for a video.

leehljp

Member Liaison
The proportions of the color are spot on, precise, Excellent! And the design magnifies the beauty of the wood.

What tools do you use for the small flutes/rings? Do you use some mini tools for those? The small detailed curves looks finer than I can imagine with a normal skew or scraper.

jjjaworski

A very striking pen. I do like the styling you use on this kit. It makes it look so much more elegant. Great work. Thanks for posting.

PenPal

The proportions of the color are spot on, precise, Excellent! And the design magnifies the beauty of the wood.

What tools do you use for the small flutes/rings? Do you use some mini tools for those? The small detailed curves looks finer than I can imagine with a normal skew or scraper.
Yes I have an arsenal of chisels however I used only a small skew for donkeys yrs.

Top Bottom