Aviators watch

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from socdad

socdad

I have had this watch for several years, finally took the time to give it a try ... C & C welcome
IMG_0684.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

WOW ! . Beautiful !!

"I have had this watch for several years, finally took the ... time ... to give it a try " ..... very fitting !!

socdad

Thanks all, I appreciate your comments. This one gave my a challenge others had not, it was much thicker than any dial I have used. A pain in my $*# to bend. I used a deremel sanding band to thin the bugger to the point I could bend it to the proper radius. Possibly I just getting weaker …

TonyL

I am not a watch part pen guy, but they may turn me into one! I do like the slightly different ones and the carbon fiber. Heck, I think I just became a watch part pen guy LOL. That is really sweet.

Hey Bob in SF, I can see you making a German Cuckoo clock parts pen. I don't think there is anything that you can't do!

socdad

I am not a watch part pen guy, but they may turn me into one! I do like the slightly different ones and the carbon fiber. Heck, I think I just became a watch part pen guy LOL. That is really sweet.

Hey Bob in SF, I can see you making a German Cuckoo clock parts pen. I don't think there is anything that you can't do!
Thanks Tony, I've seen a lot of things 'Bob in SF' has posted ... I wouldn't put anything past him.

Bob in SF

Thanks Tony and Jeff!

Cuckoo parts are quite a stretch - would require some serious work - would seek consultation with an expert in the field...
CuckooBird.jpg

Happy Sunday to all - Bob

Top Bottom