Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Might attend Friday and Saturday

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Might attend Saturday

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

low_48

I would like to get an idea of how many folks are coming, or considering coming to MPG. No pressure to commit if you are on the fence about coming, but I just don't want to be unprepared.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

It will be good to see you again Kenny. Was last year the only year you missed? I'm kinda interested in how many have been to all 6 of the Gatherings. It's really the only reason I am doing a demo this year. I want to keep my streak going of doing a demo every year. I haven't missed one yet. I really thought we were closer to 65 last year. Did you do a count Eric? One of my counts was 55, but people were coming and going. It could have been higher though since I didn't have time to register people as they came in. I pulled last year together in a pretty short time after Greg pulled the plug. Many could not schedule on short notice.
Eric, you may have some tough competition in the pen contest if Kenny enters!

Last edited:

Buzzzz4

I know, Kenny did a bang up job a couple years ago and beat me out for 1st, I still got Founder's Choice 2 years in a row. Too bad we won't be able to have that prize this year. I also don't have access to plaques like we had for the last couple of years.

Last edited:

grb

Change from tenative to will attend

You may want to change my reply from maybe on Friday and Saturday to will attend. My son will be with me. We are available to help with setup if needed.

Top Bottom