Asking for a prayer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonMc1954

I am writing this with a heavy heart, I just found out that the next step for my Dad of 87 would be to take him off of dialysis. We are going to try to catch him in a lucide moment so he can make the discision but we may not be able to acomplish that. He has become totally helpless and his quality of life very bad. It has to be one of the toughest decisions our family has had to make.
Any prayers you might have would be appriciated.
Thank you
Ron McElroy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Ron, I'm sorry to hear that things have progressed this far, but I hope you and your family can find solice in the fact that he's comforted by all of the family and friends around him providing him with the love and care he deserves.

We'll keep him in our prayers.

Ron Mc

Ron,
I have stood in your shoes and please accept my prayers. Please know that my family will be praying for strength for your family and peace for your father.

tseger

Ron, my family and I will be praying for your Dad and your family.I can't imagine what you must be going through right now, but I do know that with the prayers of all these good folks, God will help you and your family through this.

RonMc1954

I cannot thank everyone here enough for your prayers. I spoke with my family today and my Dad called the Dialysis Unit and told them he would not be coming back for treatment. Now its in God's hands.
I forwarded all your posts on to my family.
Thanks again
Ron McElroy

fuzzydog

With a heavy heart I add my thoughts and prayers to all the others. Be strong, as strong as you can and know you have many here willing to listen and be drawn near in your hour of need.
David
Juneau, AK

Charles

May the LORD comfort you and your family and know now your Dad is no longer in pain, but with our father in Heaven.
God Bless you and your family Ron.
I'm sorry for your loss.

wpenm

Reading this thread has brought tears to my eyes because even though it has been several years since my father passed away, it is like it was only yesterday. Remember the good times shared and take comfort in knowing that your father is at peace now. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Daniel

Ron,
My heart is heavy for you and all the others that will miss your Dad. My thoughts and prayers will be with you in the days ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom