As been said it was a hell of a great time

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

We just made it home an hour ago, drove 13 hours today. All told we drove 2,724 miles, met some fantastic folks and made new friends. A great big thanks to all on the Planning Committee, Meg Turner,Bruce Robbins,Phillip Duffy, Brett Ramson and Fred and Tina Wissen. Thanks to Meg for telling us to bring EZ, seems most everyone wanted to take him home.
The other five Vendors were super to work together with and I tip my hat to Fred, Richard, Barry,Johnathan, and Michael for showing how vendors should work together it was a pleasure. Marla and Pete indeed a pleasure meeting both of you in person. Richard, Betsy and Alan Shaw I feel like we've known each other for years.
My next thanks goes out to all the members who placed orders on our web site while we were gone, you patience will be rewarded and your orders will go out tomorrow.
Dee, EZ and I discussed coming next year, EZ gave it three barks.
Alan, Richard, Rainey, Harry, Harold, Joe, Don and Johnny I got your calls and will return your calls tomorrow.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker56

Roy, it was my greatest pleasure to finally meet you and Dee...EZ...ya just better keep a tight leash on him the next time I see him, he might just end up in DC. I'm glad you made it back home safely! It honestly felt like we've known each other for years. We'll talk later.

Top Bottom