Cheer Arizona Sihloette

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

butchf18a

Superior service.

Called and spoke with Mr. Eye Candy himself. Despite flood of over-weekend orders he took the time to answer everyone of my questions. Then placed order using his on-line system.

Within a minute I had an order confirmation. Shortly thereafter an order update. Then a final invoice, and then shipping notice. All of this within 2 hours of my initial phone call.

:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

butchf18a

Just to follow-up. My package from AzS arrived Wed. by 11:30. This is less then 48 hrs from the time I spoke to Bill, then placed my order on-line. The package, which contained nothing fragile was prepared to survive a moon launch. I've used Bill for years, so I can say with absolute authority that this level of service, and packaging is normal operation. My loyalty will remain strong, and it's not just because he's a Jarhead.

bruce119

Your going to be hard pressed to find better serves than A.S. They show you just what is in stock. There's no chance of a back order and there shipping is the best I have encountered. And Bill's a great guy to talk to just remember there on mountain time and he is a busy guy.

butchf18a

free lunch

Your going to be hard pressed to find better serves than A.S. They show you just what is in stock. There's no chance of a back order and there shipping is the best I have encountered. And Bill's a great guy to talk to just remember there on mountain time and he is a busy guy.

Very busy guy. Was in Palm Springs couple weeks ago, figured I take a road trip to see my old base, MCAS Yuma and take Bill to lunch. Not knowing any Marine to ever turn down something that is free, especially food, he regretably had to pass because he was too busy cutting wood for more beautiful blanks.....Bill, the offer still stands

Hot Brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom