Are you planning to enter a contest? Please Post Yes or No.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Edit in: If you are NOT planning to enter any of these contests please post that also so I will know that everyone has seen this.

If any of you here are planning to enter any of the contests that involve polls please let me know ASAP by posting in this thread the contest you intend to enter. These contests include:

The Russ Fairfield Modified Slimline Contest
Advanced Beautiful Pen Contest
Freestyle Pen Contest
Beginner Beautiful Pen Contest
Any of the Casting Contests
Intermediate Beautiful Pen Contest
Have children who are entering either of the Youth Contests
Modified Pen Contest
Antler, Horn or Bone
Any of the Photo Contests
Creative Mug Shots
Edible Pen Contest

I think I got them all.

Thanks

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Ed Mcdonnel, now running the Russ Fairchild competition is planning on the Advanced Pen and maybe a couple of the casting competitions.

lyonsacc

I'm not in on much planning, just helping with the trivia for a week. I was planning on:

Intermediate
Youth (under 14) - 3 kids
Mug Shot (maybe)
Wood ID
Match the Shop

If any of those are a problem let me know.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
If I can get away from the kitchen remodel in enough time, I may enter one of the casting contests and the Creative Mug Shots.

toddlajoie

I have fantasies about entering the Modified Pen contest and/or the intermediate or advanced (depending on my ego at the moment) beautiful pen contests... Of course I have not started anything for them, so I may not get anything done in time, and if it is deemed problematic, I will still somehow find the will to get out of bed in the morning...:beauty:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I have fantasies about entering the Modified Pen contest and/or the intermediate or advanced (depending on my ego at the moment) beautiful pen contests... Of course I have not started anything for them, so I may not get anything done in time, and if it is deemed problematic, I will still somehow find the will to get out of bed in the morning...:beauty:

There are no problems that can't be solved. If you want to enter, enter.

I was also going to drag my feet a bit putting the poll thread together so if a planner was going to enter there wouldn't be time to start on a pen by the time entries were visible.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Change of Plans, I will probably not be able to enter this year I am getting busy again.

Top Bottom