Are you guys planning to play?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Jeff has asked me if any of you intend to enter any of the Bash contests. naturally you can't enter one you are directly involved with, nor can you enter any contests for which you were privy to any answers due to your involvement in planning. Other than that the head to head competitions are fair game. Jeff needs to know so he can properly set up permissions for the contest chairs in the public contest forums.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I'm planning to enter the Ugly Pen Contest - that one seems to be right down my alley. Maybe a couple of others as well.

Edgar

toddlajoie

I've tried real hard to enter something every year, but at the moment, I don't see me having much time to put my best effort forward, so I'm going to sit this year out...

Cmiles1985

I do not foresee myself entering any contests this year. I have temporarily shut down my hobby, and am only turning for business. I'll be moving within the next month, so I'm trying to get things organized and ready to pack.

D.Oliver

I do not forsee being able to enter at this time.

Chicken.jpg

mmyshrall

See, I knew it... Mike has to spend too much time responding to stuff like this to enter contests.. ;bigsmile;

Wait, I might be wrong... Derek may be giving a hint on his kitless pen entry...

mmyshrall

I think Derek's trying to make up his mind between the Kitless, Ugly Pen & Edible Pen categories

Hmmm.... I think he is just the kind of guy to fry up a leg, jam a #5 nib/feed unit into the end of the bone and try pass it off in all three contests.

What say you, Derek? Ready to really push the edge of the envelope?

:biggrin:
Michael

Top Bottom