April meeting?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

philipff

Hi Yall, well, since I was out in CA for the last meeting and have no idea what's going on, when are we meeting and what is the demo? Anyone hepp me, please???
Also, now that Brian has a big baby boy perhaps he can find the time to come to one of our meetings and bring his Big Talent with him???
First member to answer my questions gets a free piece of good wood. Phil

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Stugots

I cannot answer your questions Phil since I am not a member....Yet. I am new to pen turning and live in the Midlothian area of Chesterfield County. Would it be possible to send me some information on the group? Thanks in advance.

Tony

philipff

Penturners

Hi Tony, Our group of penturners meets at the Woodcraft Store on West Broad- - out in the Short Pump area, not the old location, every 2nd Thursday at 7pm. We usually have a demo or 2 and a good meeting. For all experience levels it is a great meeting. Come along next week and you will be the winner of a piece of good wood from me! Phil

jimmyz

April Meeting

I am scheduled to present the April meeting and am ready to do so. However, if possible, I would like to switch with someone and do the May meeting instead. The presentation I have planned is to discuss the penturners.org web site and some interesting things I learned from Barry Gross at the Woodworkers Show in Chantilly last month.

Anyone interested in doing a presentation for me? You can call me at 804-966-2319 to discuss.

jppensplus

Hey, everybody--sounds like some good things will be happening at tomorrow's meeting--I won't be able to attend, as the group I sing with has a called extra rehearsal at 7pm Thursday, in preparation for Easter services---hope to see you all next month!! In the meantime, do a good turn!!

JP

Stugots

Nice to meet you tonight Phil, and thanks for the cocobolo. I will put it to good use. I am looking forward to future meetings and I feel like I will learn alot. Take care.

philipff

hey all, we had a good discussion and all enjoyed the meeting, all 4 of us! Tony the Cop came for the first time and won my gift prize of a nice piece of cocobolo. Should make some good lookin pens. ( I need help staying on the good side of the VA Police) So, if you are attending the Turners meeting tonight, I will see you there, otherwise, in June as I am back in CA for May's meeting. Phil

Top Bottom