April 30 photos & more

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

It was great having everybody over again. Thanks for bringing the yummy foods and desserts and a special thank you goes out to Abigail for her incredible IAP chocolate cake with fondant icing including the lettering and the pen!

Attachments

• image-3206795523.jpg
    image-3206795523.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 299
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IBTurning

A Great IAP Day!

Martin,

Thank you for hosting todays meeting! I learned a lot about photographing pens. I will be giving your ideas a try.

It was nice to kick back today and socialize with everyone!!

ldubia

Thanks Martin and Jaimie (sp?) for hosting our group in your lovely home. It was great seeing all the familiar faces again and breaking bread with friends. The information I gleaned from the discussion will be put to use Monday after I get done unpacking the show stuff.
Also thanks for taking the pics of my pieces. They came out great (duh) and will be posting to the website soon.
Thanks again to everyone.

Abigail, thanks for the delicious cake. Great job.

Jim Campbell

Martin and Jamie,

Thanks...........It was a great event and a lot of fun and good discussion. The photography tips were great. The food was good as always, but secondary to the friendship and fellowship we share as a group.

The cake was amazing coming from such a spirited young girl.

And Jamie's finger paintings are amazing.

Thanks again.......

nava1uni

Want to thank you and Jamie for hosting our meeting. As usual I learned a lot about photography, as well as, other things. It is always so nice and fun to see everyone. Thank you to those who come from far away. I appreciate your willingness and really enjoy your company. Looking forward to our next get together. The food, especially Abigail,s wonderful cake, was good, as usual.
Have a great week everyone.

darcisowers

Abigail & I had a great time! Thanks Marty & Jamie for opening your home.

And thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments on Abigail's cake. She had so much fun making it.

MartinPens

If anyone local would like the small photo table that I used as an example at the meeting, send me a PM. If more than one person is interested I will throw names in a hat amd draw one.

BMellber

Sounds like a great time was had by all thanks to host Martin and Jamie. I need to get back to my pen turning after a slow winter in the shop. We remodeled 3 bathrooms over the past 3 months that took my attention away from my hobby. I did get the garage cleaned out so in the future I could host a meeting here in late spring or early summer. Sorry I had a schedule conflict on that day, so I am looking forward to our next get together. What are some ideas for a theme for our next meeting? Bill

MartinPens

Bill,

Good to hear from you. One thing you should do is start a new thread titled "Our Next Meeting" and we can start talking about dates and topics of interest.

Top Bottom