Anyone turn Perfume Pens?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from g.alemy0218

g.alemy0218

I have been interested in turning some perfume pens, can you tell me about how effective they are with perfume, how long does the fragrance last

thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brewmeister35

I can't say from experience, but a guy at my local woodcraft that makes and sells them told me they last over a month. The problem that people will have is finding a perfume that has a removable top. There still is a good market for them.

its_virgil

My daughter goes to the store that sells her fragrance and gets those little sample vials and the perfume pen just soaks that small vial dry. The sample vials have a cap and dip stick thing for application.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Brewmeister35

I can't say from experience, but a guy at my local woodcraft that makes and sells them told me they last over a month. The problem that people will have is finding a perfume that has a removable top. There still is a good market for them.

pssherman

You can still use the perfume that comes in the spray bottles. The woman can spray a small amount into a small cup or cap and dip the applicator tip in it. If it soaks it all up then spray a little more into the cup and dip again. Repeat until the wick won't absorb any more.

Paul in AR

arioux

Hi,

I sell over 150 of these a year, close to 250 this year. Perfume last 3-4 weeks, depending on the number of time it's used. They are winner specially at St-Valentine's day, Mother Day and Chrismas. Even men start to carry them in their brief case. $20. to $25 and easy to make. Hurry, Hollyday season is coming. Since the beginning of this year, I have three florist shop and a fraqrance shop (sp?) selling them for me, two being close to an Hospital, i can't keep the display full. Berea has them in gold or chrome finish, both sells equal. Get velvet pouch for storage and voila, nice money maker.

Alfred

ctwxlvr

I sell them to, and agree with Alfred, another marketing tip, great for travel, TSA does allow them on the plane in the lady's purse, as with perfume in the liquid form may not be allowed as you can only have so much liquid as carry on. this is no longer in "liquid" form.

Randy_

Originally posted by arioux

.....Even men start to carry them in their brief case.....

I suggested that very idea here several years ago and a few folks thought it was a really dumb idea. Now, who's looking dumb??

Alfred, thanks for the vindication?

arioux

Hi Randy,

I actually sell many men models. Dark classy wood (cocobolo, walnut, african black...., but with straight fat lines. Very popular with reps and sales person, that have to atemp late meeting and or luch, just have to refresh their cologne. Easyly slip in the breif case. I admit, i had to fight some very nasty remark at the beginning but the idea is slowly making it's path. I'm actually working on a modification, adapting it as a shorter keychain, this should be even better and easier to discretely use but would have to be refill a little more often.

Gregg, here are some idea for you, the second photo, left 3 are some models that men likes. Sorry, just a quick photo of what i have a home now.

2007111641226_Perfume1.jpg

2007111641259_Perfume2.jpg

Alfred

Top Bottom