Anyone going?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Arkansas Pen Club is having their annual Show at the Wyndham Riverfront in Little Rock. Looks to be some cool stuff going on Saturday and Sunday!?!? Shawn would probably have better knowledge to contribute(think he just knows more individuals that go to this).

Scott (if it's raining) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DLGunn

If I didn't already have plans for Saturday I would go. I can't make it on Sundays. If any of yall go, post some pics of the event. That way the rest of us can see what we missed. :)

SDB777

I'll be doing the concrete pouring thing for as long as the weather allows on Saturday, but looking at the weather.....Sunday will be a 'washout' for me, that's my planned day to go(even though it's the reduced time day at the show-it ends at 12 noon).

Scott (gotta get the mill on the ground) B

SDB777

I wont be in the state until next week.

I remember the days of having a job when I was always somewhere else....I just hope the cha-ching is making it worth it for ya.:frown:

I was wrong earlier....the show ends at 3pm on Sunday, not noon.

Scott (always missed something important) B

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
I went to this show a couple of years ago. 99% vintage pens and pen repair. There was one (maybe two) vendors with custom crafted pens. Interesting show especially if you like vintage pens.

SDB777

Wow....sorry about the delay in reporting back about the show!

The wife and I made the run to North Little Rock for the show on the Sunday. It was a GOOD TIME!!! Saw Shawn and Bob there, Shawn had a table next to some other 'local talent'!

Took a Calligrpahy class with the wife....very cool getting back to that for me. And the wife is still having a great time practicing her 'craft'. If nothing else, it'll make the everyday writting I do 'look better'....I tend to get in a hurry and letters start to 'uck' together.

There were a number of vendors from everywhere and I'd be lying if I told you I could remember everyone....but all their pens and supplies were great!!!

Scott (well worth the price of admission) B

Top Bottom