Anybody ever have trouble with this comany.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Chuck, I have ordered from them in the past and they are slow. They do get all of the BOW from the Holy Land and with all that is going on over there sometimes getting product is to say the least troblesome but I have always recived what I ordered

Chuck B

Nope I sent them a personal check. They have sent me a e mail telling me that it was received & will be shipping it soon. I waited 3 weeks thenmy first inquiry then 2 weeks later my second. If I don't get them by Mon I will send another one.

Chuck B

Clew,
My response was "Please give me an approximate time frame for receipt"

When they responded I said" Thank you for your rapid response"

That's what I realy need to get patience.

[:D][:D]

its_virgil

You will get the olivwood. They are honest people and always deliver. A little slow at times because of the situation over there. They never know what tomorrow will bring for them, or the next tomorrow, or the next. They have never failed to get me my orders. It is frustrating I know, but be as patient as you can.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by recon
<br />I ordered some olive wood & for the last 2 weeks they said you should receive the order in another 7-10 day's.

http://www.bethlehemolivewood.net/

epson

The last time I received a shipment from them it sat waiting for customs for two weeks. The customs are longer because they are sending material that came from living trees. This is not their fault. They are honest and you will get your delivery.

Rudy Vey

It can take quite some time to get your stuff, but I had never had a problem not receiving what I ordered - often you will find a little more than what you ordered. Send Diane an e-mail, she will let you asap know when or if your package was shipped. Its a long way from Isreal to the US, and also there is always some kind of trouble in this area.
I also have bought wood from Ireland, and three packages that were shipped on the same day arrived quite differently: one after four or five days, the two others took the long route and it was over three weeks before they arrived.

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
I, too, will put in a good word for Diane & Ghasan. Most of their wood is shipped in from Bethlehem, takes a considerable time to get through customs, and is the most beautiful wood you can imagine. Patience is a virtue.

In case you haven't seen these, here are a few ways to contact them other than email, and they usually answer their phone number in Texas.

Bethlehem Olive Wood Factory
Ghasan Darwesh Work Shop Manager
You can contact us with any questions of comments.
Our Holy Land Contact:Tel: 011 972-546-414 811 Fax: 011-972-22-750346
Our United States Contact:Tel:1-325-480-1070 Fax: 1-888-698-7809
Email : info@bethlehemolivewood.net
Web site : http://www.bethlehemolivewood.net
You can chat with us at MSN Our user name is : olivewood@hotmail.com
You can chat with us at Yahoo Our user name is: loveolivewood@yahoo.com
You can chat with us at Gmail Our users name is: talkolivewood@gmail.com
You can talk to us online Live http://www.bethlehemolivewood.net/411.htm
Skye user name : talkolivewood

Woodlvr

I agree with JohnP and put in a good word for Diane and yes sometimes it is slow but I think well worth it. My last order took almost five weeks with the trouble going on over there. They have never failed me and I am sure that they will not fail you.

I have had nothing but good relations w/ them. If I remember correctly, Ghasan was seriously injured several months ago but have not had any follow-up info. If you are desperate for some BOW, PM me & I will send you a few blanks to tide you over.

kenwc

I've always had really good service from them and the wood has always been worth the wait. Just today I emailed them about some pen boxes and the lady there responded with my answer about 15 minutes later.

woodbutcher

Just be patient. It is a good company with good people. Also if you sent a check it could be part of the reason for the delay. Most businesses hold the order until the check clears. Just a thought
Jim

Chuck B

Pastor Bill,
Thanks for the offer but i can wait for my order.

I didn't know it is really based in Israel I thought the name was just picked. I am sorry for my ignorance. I do understand with all the trouble their having over there.
fom now on I will order all of my BOW way ahead of expected need.

I didn't know I picked a quality company to get my blanks from due to their excellent reputation here.

As always Thank you for your replies.

Chuck

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Add me to the majority supporting BethlehemOliveWood.net. I have gotten nothing but outstanding wood from them. Yes, sometimes it takes awhile, but it is always worth it. I won a gift certificate from them in a contest last year, and although I had to wait to get the wood, it came with bonus blanks. Remember, folks, sometimes there are bullets and bombs causing a problem or two over there!

martyb

I think it really depends on what you ordered. They do keep a stock in Texas, but even then, my order took almost 3 weeks to arrive. When it did arrive, I had almost forgot I had ordered the blanks.

Chuck B

I ordered only 8 BOW pen blanks. I need to make 4 pens with speciality clips 2 Medical clips & 2 Catholic cross clips.
So I ordered twice what I needed in case of blow outs r other problems.
That's all I ordered.

airrat

Ill jump on the band wagon here, their product is great and it does take time. My order took 5 weeks, at first I was worried and sent an email. That was when I found out it was coming from out of country not Texas.

I hope Ghasan is getting better from his injury, I was thinking there was a drop/decline on ebay for the olive wood, but was not sure.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Chuck - Separate the chips and sawdust from the other woodchips and dust, then put the olive wood trimmings in a paperbag. Let your significant other run her hands through it a few times. It is one of the finest skin creams available...and it smells wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom