Any one knowof any good wood stores in Dallas Tx

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Tom,
Don't know of any stores in Dallas, this is address of store that someone on the forum sent out last night... McKinney is just north-north east of Dallas.. I think it butts up to Plano, which shares north city limits with Dallas.

Curly Woods
1006-B North Tennessee Street
McKinney, Texas 75069
Telephone: (469)742-0097
Toll-free: (866)Mr.Woods (866)679-6637

web site looks good.. don't know anything about them otherwise.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I just checked their web site. I hope no one is offended, but I consider it to be a prime example of what a website should NOT be. It is miserable to navigate, and has no pictures of the turning wood or pen blanks. Hopefully, their store is easier to visit.

Just MHO,

mrplace

There is a place of hwy 360, the exit just south of the golf course, I think it is called Hudson Woods. It is on Great Southwest Freeway. Not Dallas, I think that is Grand Prairie.

byounghusband

There is Curly Woods, as was mentined earlier. Yes the website my need work, but they have a good selection. Woodcraft is in Carroltyn and Rockler is in Mesquite. Also there is WoodWorld in Dallas, they are near Hwy 635 and Hwy 75.
Call me at 214-697-0730 if you need directions.....

HiTekRedNek

Hogan (formerly known as Paxton) is locate around highway 360 and Carrier Parkway in Grand Prairie. That being said, I do all of my wood shopping at Austin Hardwoods in Dallas even though it is farther away from me as they seem to have much better prices and selection than any of the other places that I've checked out. They are in Dallas, off of Royal Lane and about a mile or so west of IH35E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom