Any One Going To Louisville??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RogerGarrett

Originally posted by Jim in Oakville
<br />I am heading down to the AAW later this coming week. I am hoping to attend the Pen turners informal gathering on Thursday. Just wondering who else might be there ???

I hadn't heard of this symposium, but I have a buddy in Nicholasville, about 80 miles away, and this would be a great excuse to visit him. It's a six hour drive from Bloomington, IL to Nicholasville, so I am thinking I might go. [:D]

$345 without membership.........can you also become a member there?

Anyway - those of you going - keep me up to date as to what you might plan to do in terms of meeting. I would enjoy meeting at lunch time - although I think I would have to be back with my friend and his family for dinner and breakfast. Friday night I would stay in Louisville.....so that would be an opportunity to do the dinner thing.[:p]

I'm not into the symposium banquets - even in my profession - I always hit a bar with my friends and stay away from the schmoozin'.....[:D]

The program looks great to me.

Best,
Roger Garrett

ken69912001

I plan on going down on Thursday. First time there.Its only a 2 1/2 hr drive for me. Roger I would be up for lunch on Thur. Also Roger I grew up in Bloomington area,just moved to Indiana 2 yrs. ago.

RogerGarrett

Originally posted by ken69912001
<br />I plan on going down on Thursday. First time there.Its only a 2 1/2 hr drive for me. Roger I would be up for lunch on Thur. Also Roger I grew up in Bloomington area,just moved to Indiana 2 yrs. ago.

Looks like I'll be there. My performance of the Bruch Eight Songs for Clarinet, Viola and Piano isn't until a week from this Friday, and I was able to postpone a master class for the student performers of Weber's Clarinet Quintet until next week.

Now I can do something I really look forward to!!![:D]

Well - Bruch is a lot of fun to play.[;)]

Will stay at a friend's house in Nicolasville on Wed. and Thurs evenings, but I'm up for lunch Thursday........just not sure how to connect when I'm there. I've never been to a wood turning or woodworker's convention before - I have no idea what to expect.[xx(]

Best,
Roger Garrett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom