Another week........

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
JUST beginning!!!!!!

Sunday afternoon, the weekly email just went out....and I am sipping coffee, preparing for the rest of the day.

If you are not already receiving our email, you should sign up!!
The form can be found here

Dawn and I will be spending every available minute between now and the end of the year, planning new products and trying to devise ways to keep all the existing products "in stock".

Today, the software says we have 8585 products. Slightly over 2500 have been added this year. We thoroughly anticipate accelerating faster in the coming year. So, we invite you to join the many IAP members who visit Exotic Blanks every day. There is always something worth viewing, and, statistically, every week sees 48 new products added!!

We invite your input, but we ask that you email to "sales@exoticblanks.com". With the number of packages we are doing each day, we don't have time to visit Facebook, Twitter, and other "social media". We make it to IAP a couple times a day and we BOTH watch the "sales" email to be certain to answer those who have written. If you prefer using the telephone, you will be most likely to get us after 6 PM until 9 PM Central time. Avoid Mondays--we are SWAMPED!!!!!

ADDITIONALLY, the website (ExoticBlanks.com) now has a Q&A feature on each product page. So, you can ask questions about specific products! Not only can Dawn and I answer those, so can anyone who may know the answer. We recently got a GREAT answer from Eric (Sylvanite) regarding Schmidt pencil mechanisms---we welcome ALL input of that nature---I don't make every pen and pencil anymore, so MANY of you have more knowledge than I!!! PLEASE share it with us!!

Long enough post--sorry!
Happy Sunday!! Hope your holidays are safe and sane!!!
Ed & Dawn

Last edited:
Top Bottom