another shavin' brush

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ahoiberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoiberg

this one is yew with a best badger hair knot.
does anyone know if there is just english yew or is there a domestic yew as well?

this one's a gift, so i won't be able to use it although i'm dying to!:D

thanks for lookin'...

one side
brush1.jpg

and the other
brush3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fred

Can you advise as to where you get the 'brush' inserts.

I keep eyeing my cat's very fluffy tail and wondering if she would bite if I pluck a few thousand out. Her fur on the tail is very much like your brush hairs and her fur is about three inches long. [:D]

ahoiberg

Fred,

I got my brush knots from China, a rather tedious process but in the end I saved some money on buying them domestically. The thing is, only a few people import them and thus are able to resell them for a nice profit margin... If you're interested in any further details, send me an email and I'll give you all the company info and such.

http://blankity-blanks.com sells them

and sometimes you can find the plugs on ebay...

Unless you're a diehard shaver like me and HAVE to have the badger hair, you can also find cheap bristle, non-badger hair knots elsewhere... can't remember the site offhand but they're pretty cheap... let me search around and see if i can find that site.

Mikey

Wow, The blankity blank site sure does charge a ton! And the ones from the second site posted look like they are for kids. -and they don't appear to be badger hair.

ahoiberg

mikey,

that's what i was sayin', those other ones on the aftosa site are just synthetic bristle. they work, but aren't as cool as badger hair...[8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom