Another Puzzle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Landon and Curtis are putting another puzzle together. Putting these things together can't be easy. I appriciate the work that goes into creating the puzzles for the enjoyment of the members!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
After reading a little of the Whining going on, are they going to make this one with pictures??? Seems words were too challenging.

Brave men--and our thanks to LandOn and Curtis!!!

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
My thought was because it was a "first", there were a few hiccups. We tested everything extensively before going live. As usual the general public has a way of finding the "issues" the the testing did not. Having fixed everything(I think) I wanted to toss one more out to the group. The details are not finalized, I will post more later.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
After reading a little of the Whining going on, are they going to make this one with pictures??? Seems words were too challenging.

Brave men--and our thanks to LandOn and Curtis!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl: Oops, I should have been laughing, very unprofessional. :eek::wink::biggrin:

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I read many comments about how tough the puzzle was, but only saw one post that I considered to be whinning! I'm not saying that was he only one, but it is the only one I recall. And I'm really not sure that person was whining because I have such a hard time reading his conveluted posts anyway.............opps, did I really type that?

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Trust me Mike, there was more than one. I'm pretty thick skinned anymore so no worries, let them pile it on.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
OK all, I'm not admitting defeat but this impromtu contest is hurting my head about now. If you think solving the puzzle was rough, try coming up with 40-50 good clues and answers (In addition to the previous 47 in the other puzzle). I need 6 more before I can proceed to getting this ready. Please do not post them here as even some of the planners enjoy working on the puzzle even if not actually entering. If anyone has any good ones please PM them to me and if I don't have them, I will use them to get this one done.

Top Bottom