Another Newbie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started making pens in January of this year. I can't get enough of it !! I have also started turning duck calls. My wife told me the other day that I had a "addiction" not a "hobby". I look forward to learning new tricks and tips from the board. My father inlaw was in the hardwoobusiness, so I started collecting his scrap wood.[8D]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

palmermethod

Greetings Your Honor,
I'm also new to this site and hobby. I have printed a couple of binders full of tips & pix. You must check them out especially articles from the past few years. Great hobby and great members here.

Thanks for the great welcome. My wife has been ill since I was on her last. She is having major surgery next week. I just got some new hardware and wood in after she got sick. I told her that she has bad timing. She said that I would not she her for awhile then. She was right, i got a peek at her today because the swelling is starting to go down in my right eye[B)]. These southern wives don't take jokes too well. Anyway she puts up with me and I guess I'll have to put things on hold and get her back on her feet. I hope its soon cause the grass is getting kinda tall and the sink is full of dirty dishes. Thanks again for the welcomes and I look forward to the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom