another new member from michigan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

motopsyco

Hi guys, first off great site and lots of info and articles too. I havent actually turned any pens yet, but had it on my mind for a few months now after seeing some ads for kits and lathes in my woodworking magazine. So come tax refund I'll be starting turning. Looking forward to making some pens/pencils and sharing some great ideas on the process with you guys in the near future, and who knows maybe some of you are my neighbors, I'm in otsego/plainwell, yea my adress is actually in both towns :)

--brian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

unclefuzzy

Welcome from Tennessee.You will enjoy the site as well as making pens. You will also learn a lot of helpful stuff.

Uncle Fuzzy

steeler fan1

Hi Brian,

Welcome to the addictive world of turning. Save your pennies, you're gonna need them to support this crazy hobby:biggrin:.

Carl

motopsyco

thanx for the nice introductions guys. That penturning 101 demo sounds interesting, I'll see if its not too far, not sure how much free time I have for sundays til after new years though either, but we'll see, also great to see how many people are from michigan in here, especially CaptG from my own hometown. I never see that in forums

Welcome from Spring Lake, MI. Do you like your new auditorium, I work for the architect that designed it. Sorry, probably made your property taxes a bit higher. Keep making pens to make up the difference, RIGHT

Top Bottom