Another Meeting?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

beck3906

Another Meetingfor Winter 2010

January is always such a slow time for many of us. Anyone up for a meeting? It could get the creative thinking started for the year. This thread is for a Winter 2010 meeting.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

traderdon55

Sounds good to me. Due to conflicting plans I have not been able to come to one since last march. I will try to make any date except the 23rd, I have to attend a SWAT meeting that day.

rlofton

Let me check my work and social calendar . . . . . Ummmm . . . . . Looks like just about any time, day or night, weekday or weekend, January or February, will work for me.

Phunky_2003

I have a pretty much free calendar too. So I'd be good day or night weekday or weekend between now and ........... whenever.

James

OldGrumpy

Count me in

I would definitely be interested if schedule permits. Work keeps me busy during the week and honeydos plus grandkids take a lot of weekend time.

Mac

What happened ,I was going to try and make this one. Is there anybody out there, hello!!!! that is if I can get across stateline.

traderdon55

When this thread was started several people expressed an interest in a meeting, the only thing that appeared to be holding things up was someone offering to host it. Hopefully someone will step up to the plate. I would offer to host except I am 160 miles from Dallas. Besides that I am already hosting the ArkLaTex chapter meeting the first saturday in March and it would be easier to invite anyone from the North Texas chapter to join us then it would be to host two different meetings. Anyone willing to drive that far can consider this an invitation,otherwise I hope to see everyone when another meeting gets decided on.

Top Bottom