Another great meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

papaturner

The 19th. meeting was great as usual. Two demos, one by Woodcraft`s very own Robert. Thanks for a great demo on Fast Sticks new stabilizing system. Thanks to Ben for a great demo of the finishing system.

Thanks to the Woodcraft crew for the friendly hospitality and Robert and Robin for the planning and hard work.

It was nice to see everyone today.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Steve Busey

I'm sorry I missed it - those are two demos I would have liked to see. The October meeting is touch and go right now - we'll see. Hope to make it, and as always, appreciate Robert's leadership of the group!

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
As always, it was great to see everyone there at the meeting!

I want to thank everyone who participated in the shirt purchases, the outright donations, and the other fund raisers that we had to purchase the great banner that will now be proudly displayed at the Woodcraft store. It turned out awesome if I say so myself!

I have yet to get the photos out of my phone to the computer but I promise I will post a group picture with the banner soon.

If anyone is interested, Jim Preston has had some pocketed shirts made with the logo for those who might be interested in a good looking shirt that has the logo on it. Contact Jim directly for the prices and availability.

I still need some volunteers for demos for our next meeting! Please let me know if you can do anything for the group!

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Picture of the Banner and motley crew!

Well it took me a few weeks, but I finally got the pictures out of my phone.

Here is a picture of the banner that will be displayed in the Woodcraft training room.

Thanks to all who bought shirts, and name tags, and gave donations to make the banner happen!

Attachments

• IAP Banner 001- resized.jpg
    IAP Banner 001- resized.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 248
Top Bottom