Another color of opalescent titanium ring

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mmayo

mmayo

Sorry about the photo quality a new iPhone 12 Pro happens tomorrow.

I've sold three titanium rings and two stainless steel wood rings in my first month of offering them. These rings require bright light or better sunlight to give them justice.

Momentum builds...

Attachments

• 84238F71-9797-420F-96FE-F006E708A6BF.jpeg
    84238F71-9797-420F-96FE-F006E708A6BF.jpeg
    304.9 KB · Views: 146
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmayo

They look great.

Curious, do you have 1 or 2 sizes you offer as standard for your shop?
That is the question. With pens they are one size, though we all make different pens or kits. I've decided to start with 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 in the titanium inlays as the ring cores and Inlay crystals are more expensive. For my cheaper wood rings with stainless steel cores I have smaller, larger and some half sizes. I'm recording which sizes sell the best and will adjust as time goes on.

BarryE

That is the question. With pens they are one size, though we all make different pens or kits. I've decided to start with 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 in the titanium inlays as the ring cores and Inlay crystals are more expensive. For my cheaper wood rings with stainless steel cores I have smaller, larger and some half sizes. I'm recording which sizes sell the best and will adjust as time goes on.
Looks like a solid approach, thanks for taking time to explain. It's something I might enjoy getting into eventually.

Top Bottom