And the winner is...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Thanks everyone for your participation in the IAP benefit cactus blank raffle. We did the drawing this evening and the winner is............

Gettingready.jpg

Choosing2.jpg

choosing.jpg

Winner.jpg

Congrats Don! Contact me to let me know what other blanks you want shipped with the cactus blanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Plese thank the following individuals for helping keep this site alive by purchasing raffle tickets. I have listed the screen name, number of tickets purchased, and the amount donated by each person to IAP after Paypal fees. The proceeds from all these generous participants will fund IAP for over 1 month! We sold 47 tickets and the amount that will be sent to Jeff will be $478.30 less $4.05 for shipping for a total of $474.25!!

Way to go everyone!!!!!

Butcher 3 $28.83
Geo 1 $9.41
JimGo 2 $19.12
Tanner 3 $28.83
WordsDeeds 1 $9.41
Lwalden 5 $48.25
JohnCrane 3 $28.83
Jim15 2 $19.12
Eastern47 2 $19.12
Elody21 2 $19.12
FireMedic4Christ 1 $9.41
clowman 1 $9.41
angboy 3 $28.83
Its Virgil 3 $28.83
Airrat 2 $19.12
jodoidg 1 $9.41
emackrell 3 $28.83
Dolphinjon 1 $9.41
Scott 1 $9.41
gerryr 1 $9.41
Oklahoman 3 $28.83
jcollazo 1 $9.41
joe scola 2 $19.12
Rgundersen 3 $28.83

its_virgil

WooHoo! I've been trying to make these and now I can see themm first hand. Thanks Curtis for doing this and a big thanks to Miss Seebeck for drawing my name. It was fun and we generated a little help for Jeff and the IAP. And I didn't even see the part about the other blanks.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

its_virgil

Thanks Dario and gerry....pics will be posted as I make the pens from these very unique blanks.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Sheesh! I guess I can quit holding my breath now.[xx(]

Congratulations Don. We do expect pictures you realize.

lwalden

Thanks for doing this, Curtis- and congrats to Don!! Hey Don, any chance you'll bring one of these puppies to a future Bubbasville for the rest of us to drool over?

its_virgil

Thanks Lyle. I may attend bubbasville on the 15th and I'll bring them if I have them by then.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by lwalden
<br />Thanks for doing this, Curtis- and congrats to Don!! Hey Don, any chance you'll bring one of these puppies to a future Bubbasville for the rest of us to drool over?

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I made a terrible mistake so we have to do the drawing all over again! Just kidding, Don. I did have a problem, though. Robert Gundersen (Rgundersen) sent in a payment for 3 tickets and for some reason, Paypal never sent me an e-mail on it. I have updated the donor list as well as the amount that will be sent to Jeff. I should have carefully checked the info on my Paypal account rather than just trusting the e-mails from them. I guess I learned a lesson on Paypal!

Anyway, to make it up to Robert since he was not fairly included in the drawing, I am going to send him 2 cactus blanks. I hope everyone is ok with this. Don will still get his three as planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom