And I just keep on digging

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

I had two partially completed projects that I had put aside because I was unhappy with how they were developing. I should have stopped there by walking away from the two holes that I had started for myself. I woke up this morning with the not so bright idea of combining the two projects into one brilliant project. In other words, I started digging again and combined the two holes that I had walked away from. Now I am stuck in a much bigger hole and just cannot stop digging. I keep having ideas of how to salvage this mess. Will someone please save me from myself.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
As with all addictions, you will not start your recovery until you've hit bottom... Keep digging. But typically there are many relapses along the journey.

Or another thought, you are playing a long game of "Wack-A Mole."

magpens

No one can save you, Cody !

There is an insurmountable urge to see things through ... I know all about that. . The unsolved and unfinished never goes away !

Mark, above, says it better than I ever could !

This hobby/activity breeds issues with unbelievable tenacity.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
You can simply half your problem......
Just keep digging till one hole becomes big enough to engulf the other....
Then you only have one hole..... 😀

You're welcome.....

er..... I just re-read your post and see you have already halved your own problem....
Now all you need to do is suck it up, and man up and quit whining........ ;) 😀 😀 😀

jttheclockman

Boy have I been there done that and still am doing it. I have a couple cast blanks I have been trying to do but they are not going the way I wanted and I am on my third try. I may try one more time if these do not work and just give up on the idea. Just do not know when to quit I guess.

jttheclockman

Ah, John ..... success is not knowing when to quit !!!
yea but there is a time when you just have to call it quits. It becomes expensive and time consuming. I have not been able to get past these blanks to move onto other things. Pulled some from the pot this morning and not happy. My last try will be to go back to silmar and treat the blank like I do my other braiding blanks.

Top Bottom