Amber demonstrator pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jalbert

It's been a while since I've finished a pen, due to one thing or another going on, so I needed an easy win, and this one came with the bonus of fulfilling an order.
it is but a simple pen, made from amber colored Ultem (a plastic commonly used in medical equipment and other space age applications) and argentium silver. Such a plain material needed a bit of jewelry, so gave it some copious decoration, which I fabricated from sheet and wire that I rolled out from silver ingots for that I poured.
It's about 5.25" long when capped, 5" long from nib to barrel end, and 1/2" diameter at the threads.
It uses a jowo 6 nib and a standard international converter.
4D8B3231-BC00-41EC-9318-53B819933427.jpeg
D265F7AD-FA28-43EB-9423-4C8F1805C81F.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Beautiful !!!

Your internal polishing always amazes me !!! . ..... as does your overall styling !!!

It's been a while since I've finished a pen, due to one thing or another going on, so I needed an easy win, and this one came with the bonus of fulfilling an order.
it is but a simple pen, made from amber colored Ultem (a plastic commonly used in medical equipment and other space age applications) and argentium silver. Such a plain material needed a bit of jewelry, so gave it some copious decoration, which I fabricated from sheet and wire that I rolled out from silver ingots for that I poured.
It's about 5.25" long when capped, 5" long from nib to barrel end, and 1/2" diameter at the threads.
It uses a jowo 6 nib and a standard international converter.
View attachment 307709View attachment 307710
Nice job! I am starting to do some pens like this, how do you join your segments around the silver?

Top Bottom