Alumilite Discount

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Alumilite has generously offered to give us a discount for the duration of the BASH again this year.

For this year's BASH they are offering:

15% off of the items that can be purchased on line,

10% off for the items that need to be called in (any kit that is larger than 10 gallons, and larger volumes.)

Use code "ALUMILITECLEAR4TURNING" when ordering. (and be sure to send them your thanks!) :)

(This is the perfect time to get into casting if you are thinking about it - or to stock up, if you're already set up for casting!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

endacoz

yes order it directly from them. I just placed my first alumilite order! The discount code works great once you type the code in.

maxwell_smart007 thanks for all your effort

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-01-12-09-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-01-12-09-47.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 376

endacoz

I ordered Monday and paid 3 extra bucks to have the processing go faster. It worked! I got the stuff today.

But, it is very cold out and it sat on my front porch for over 5 hours in less than 20 degree weather. . . .

BSea

Its been a while since I've done castings. Which product is best for pens and stoppers?
I use alumilite clear. Not the water clear. They are easy to confuse. I only do color casting though. So if you're doing a clear cast, then I'm not sure. I think the clear will work fine, but you may want the slow curing version to make sure you can get out as many bubbles as possible before pressure.

You can use the white and color it, but it limits the color options. You can't use pearl powders in white. Well, you can, but you'll lose the pearl effects.

endacoz

It looks like they will let you use the promo code more than once!

I ordered on Feb 1st, and just did another order with the %15 off!

Let the fun resume soon

Top Bottom