Alumilite cutoff for sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

erichardson

Anyone interested in cut offs? They vary in thickness but they are 5.25" in length. I'm asking 25.00 for a small flat rate box, I pack the cutoffs as tight as possible. That includes shipping.

If interested, shoot me a pm, I'll invoice through PayPal and provide tracking.

magpens

A picture of a typical full box would be appreciated, please.

And, if appropriate, descriptions of possible applications of these cutoffs . . . it seems they may be lengthwise "slices" of various thickness.

civilwartalk

Yeah, I was going to jump on this, then when I really looked at it, I realized, these sound like they are more like 3/4" or maybe 7/8" by 5-1/4" by some random thickness...

I think he's talking about the "overfill" from the blanks that he sells.... I'm sure it's pretty... Like @magpens I'm not sure what applications it's good for...

Maybe some crazy segmenting?

erichardson

Sorry gents, been in the shop. The cutoffs are varying thickness, yes @civilwartalk it is the over fill. Some have pine cone in them but most are straight Alumilite. I pack the box as full as possible so you get a lot of cutoffs.

the use is mostly segmentation, I've used some to cover up mistakes on pens etc I was making. Someone mentioned making key chains but I'm not familiar with that process.

I can pack a box and add as pic tomorrow.

Top Bottom