Alternative Ivory/Masecraft

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

Griz had posted abut an alternative ivory product recently, and said that the US part of the company wasn't ever sending a catalog or anything. I called them and they said they would send one and it did come... BUT, it's not very much to look at. It's a bunch of pages stapled together, with one pretty crummy picture on the fron that you MIGHT be able to get some idea of what their products look like from looking at it. Then it's just several pages with lists of prices. As a sample of the pricing, it looks like the alt ivory is .73 an inch if you buy the 13/16" rod size, with a 50-60" minimum. They list some laminated wood veneer slabs that are 6" by 2" by 1 1/8", but I think these are the same as the colorwood from somewhere else, colors include eclipse, adobe, santa fe. If anybody wants more info from it, let me know. It still looks like the UK people were more helpful, though when I went to their website to try to contact them to ask about info, the contact form wouldn't work.

alamocdc

I finally got my pages from Masecraft too, Angela. After I decided to ignore about half of the pages, I finally figured out how to read what might be of interest to me. At this point I'm not impressed enough to try and order anything.

Tangboy5000

I also recieved there poor rendition of a catalog yesterday and have decided to place my order from the English subsidiary. I'll be offering this product in a couple of weeks, so don't worry you'll be able to get some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom