Almost Daily Puzzler Tie Breaker Puzzle! WITH BONUS ROUND chance for everyone!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
Well... I solved it, but got pulled away (and had to reload from bookmark!!) after starting it so my time STUNK. Good luck to the others - its been FUN! I had a feeling the timed event was going to be my killer, but at least I keep a perfect score!

For now...but just wait till next year!!!! It's the first time I have done one of these...Now I have a whole year to study up!!! :biggrin::tongue:

The heck with that... I think I'm going to make up a puzzle for next year rather than do them!! :biggrin::biggrin: Retire with my perfect record intact. :cool:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RichF

I finally got this one done. I knocked all of them but 1 out very quickly. But there was the one......really??? I'm amazed I finally found it, but I think it killed my time. Lot's of fun in any case.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I'm amazed I finally found it, but I think it killed my time. Lot's of fun in any case.

You may be surprised! I have not calculate your time or compared it to any others but folks are talking quite a while to do this puzzle! There is still a good chance for someone to come in and sweep this one away! I have calculated a few times on a few entries and they are longer than you might think!

THarvey

I have probably put enough time in the to move me out of contension. I still need 5. Beginning to think I may need to bow out.

This has been fun. It was a good run. Good luck all.

Top Bottom