All Mugs Shipped!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
If you ordered a mug, it's on the way. I know several have been received already. Always glad to hear that they've been received, so feel free to post here.

There's a receipt in every box, so if you don't see it, remove the insert -- it's on the other end! The first 25 or so ordered also have one of the car stickers. Sorry I ran out!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
For those who received the car stickers, let me know if you like them and think we should make more.

I made a video years ago about applying those, but I can't find it. So here's one that explains it pretty well.

kronewi

For those who received the car stickers, let me know if you like them and think we should make more.

I made a video years ago about applying those, but I can't find it. So here's one that explains it pretty well.

I love the car stickers. I'm glad you had a few left!

hooked

I got my mug in the mail today. Looks great! Thank you.

I think the decal looks excellent as well. It took me a few minutes to get it off the paper, but it went on well once I watched the video.

1709414399977.png

leehljp

Member Liaison
Jeff, I received my mug today. Thank you! I will use it in the morning for my first cup of coffee of the day! And use it regularly. I really like the design and color of this mug! Well done!

And yes I got the sticker too. Will use it!

Last edited:

MRDucks2

I bought two a few years ago when you found some and put them up. Put mine on the bandsaw. I like them a lot and was hesitating to use my second one, routinely hoping they would come back up for sale. Now that I got a third one, I can use my second! I believe another run of them would sell with the volume of new folks participating since they were last available.
IMG_6650.jpeg

Last edited:

KMCloonan

I got my mug and decal today. What a substantial Mug!! It is a great size. Definitely the opposite of demitasse 😁

Thanks for the pics of the decal - I was not sure where to put mine, then I saw the photo of a decal on a pressure pot. Of Course!!

KMCloonan

Question: Is the mug Microwave safe?

It won't change my opinion that the mug is awesome, I just don't want to ruin it by putting it in the microwave if I'm not supposed to.

d_bondi

It won't change my opinion that the mug is awesome, I just don't want to ruin it by putting it in the microwave if I'm not supposed to.
I looked the company, Sunset Hill Stoneware, up on their website and it says that their products are microwave and dishwasher safe.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member

My 15 year old 5th anniversary mug (same company as this year's mugs) have been in the microwave and dishwasher hundreds of time. They hold up very well.

Stephanie

If you ordered a mug, it's on the way. I know several have been received already. Always glad to hear that they've been received, so feel free to post here.

There's a receipt in every box, so if you don't see it, remove the insert -- it's on the other end! The first 25 or so ordered also have one of the car stickers. Sorry I ran out!
Mugs? I have been away for awhile. Is there a store to purchase merch?

Top Bottom