Ahoy there from San Diego

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EmersonMA

I'm in the Navy and was looking for a hobby to fill some in-port time when a hand crafted pen caught my eye. I was curious and did a little research, next thing I knew I was buying a lathe. The hole in the garage wall is a testament to the fact I never before laid a chisel to rest on a lathe. I'm happy to say, there is still only one hole. I'm looking forward to learning more about the fine craftsmanship of pen turning from the members of IAP.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

el_d

Welcome Mark. 1 hole and 10 fingers still works........ there is a ton if info here and a great group of folks......

PenPal

Hi Mark

Travelling through San Diego many years ago it brought back some memories for me. El Cajon was a Sister City to Goulburn City at that time visited there and to Mexico for the bull fights.

Have fun trying not to put holes in the shed believe me there are no pen blanks that aggressive. have fun and join in the site, very worthwhile.

welcome Peter.

EmersonMA

Thanks Peter. San Diego has probably changed some since you were here last. I'm in the Navy and have had a chance to visit several ports in Australia. A beautiful country to say the least.

Top Bottom