Abranet? Is a go......CLOSED

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

Thanks Lyle,

I got the shipping notice/confirmation via email this morning. Will post a review once I had the chance to try it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jodoidg

Lyle,
I received mine yesterday. Thought I got an envelope of bad Velcro. Gave them a workout today, very impressed. Nothing clogged it not even cocobolo and cuts very fast.
Thanks for all your work,
John

lwalden

glad you liked it. I'm hooked on it, and glad we had enough interest to get the discounts we did.
Originally posted by jodoidg
<br />Lyle,
I received mine yesterday. Thought I got an envelope of bad Velcro. Gave them a workout today, very impressed. Nothing clogged it not even cocobolo and cuts very fast.
Thanks for all your work,
John

JasonF

Just got back from Thanksgiving vacation and the package was waiting for me. Thanks Lyle, I will post feedback once I have a chance to use it.

Edit: I got a chance to use it last night. I have to say I really liked it, almost made sanding fun. Will be buying this stuff again.

keithz

I meant to report that I received mine on this past Monday. I probably would have gotten them before Thanksgiving but was out of town the entire week.

Thanks

emackrell

Got mine this week and have been playing with it. I think I like it but it seems to stick to everything, like industrial strength Velcro. But it really does a job sanding!

Lyle, thanks for running this group buy!

cheers Eileen [8D]

jtate

I love this stuff! I used it on tweo bowls - one cherry and one spalted soemthing-or-another-found-by-the-road. It worked wonderfully. I kind of rolled it up to use it where normally I would fold paper sandpaper. I haven't cleaned it yet but I intend to rinse in warm soapy water.

Any other hints on how to maximize its usefulness?

lwalden

My wife has a small mesh bag she uses for keeping "delicates" to themselves while running a combined load of wash. She's also used that several times to keep the abranet corraled while running it through a wash and dry cycle as well. Works great! (She also irons my micromesh..... ah, true love!)
Originally posted by jtate
<br />I love this stuff! I used it on tweo bowls - one cherry and one spalted soemthing-or-another-found-by-the-road. It worked wonderfully. I kind of rolled it up to use it where normally I would fold paper sandpaper. I haven't cleaned it yet but I intend to rinse in warm soapy water.

Any other hints on how to maximize its usefulness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom