?about a whole saler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Some club members have purchased from them....no issues that I've heard.
Do watch for their sales.....that really cuts the price especially on a mix box if colors aren't a concern.

jttheclockman

I buy from them all the time and have no problems. Good quality. The spectraply woods are great. I even bought sheets of color from them and here is an example of what I make from them sheets. Some time in the summer when they have a sale on sheets again I will be ordering more. Get on their mailing list and watch for specials.

Attachments

• Copy of IMGP0147.JPG
    Copy of IMGP0147.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

greenacres2

I've bought from them several times--interesting product and good service. Even their solid wood turning stock is good. As mentioned, watch for their specials as they are usually very good buys. Shipping costs are a bit on the high side (in my opinion), so the "free shipping" sales are very good times for me to stock up.

@jttheclockman I love those baskets every time i see the pictures!! Thanks for a taste of spring, and the reminder that Easter is coming soon (and we'll survive winter!!)
earl

magpens

If you do a search for all threads with "Cousineau" in the title of the thread, you will find 7 or so threads with no complaints about the products they sell. . I saw one thread with concern about the cost of shipping, but that is a totally different matter and you may be able to choose your shipping method to reduce that cost. . I just see, in the posting here directly above this one of mine, another expression of concern about shipping cost.

Generally, it seems, people are well satisfied with the products ... and that goes for me also. . I have nothing but praise for their products based on quite a few pens that I have made from their Spectraply line.

Everett

I have a problem with them. I've reached out 3 times and have not received any response. I'm asking because I did catch a sale from them and how I cant get any tracking information ofmr confirmation of my order from them. It has been a week now.

jttheclockman

I have a problem with them. I've reached out 3 times and have not received any response. I'm asking because I did catch a sale from them and how I cant get any tracking information ofmr confirmation of my order from them. It has been a week now.
How are you doing it?/ The best way to ever get action is to pick the phone up and call anyone at any time if having a problem. I have communicated with the email and phone and never had a problem. They do run pen blank sales as well as bottle opener blanks and have taken part in them and great quality and got shipped on time. Also they run free shipping at time too. Shipping costs are going up all over the place from all carriers so not much you can do except when free shipping is offered take advantage.

John Murray

I ordered from them about a month ago without any issue. I did not get any tracking info either but my package showed up about a week to 10 days after my order.

MRDucks2

I ordered from them last year and received a notice they had to make what I ordered so lead time would be a little longer but had no issues. I would buy from them again.

gbpens

I have purchased several items on sale at reasonable prices and quick shipping. However, Spectraply does not have the infusion of resin that Dymnond wood did which means it is less dense and does not polish out as well. Once you adjust to that with a finish it is a decent product. In talking to them they are very accommodating and easy to work with.

MTViper

Have been ordering from them for years. They are great to deal with, especially on the phone. I try to buy when they have a sale and I keep some of their turning blanks in stock in various sizes and colors so it's handy when I need it. I've used it in just about everything I turn. Very popular with customers too.

I've been dealing with them almost as long as they have been in business... actually talked with Curtis about becoming a distributor in my area... never completed the deal and think he either left the company or was bought out... really nice guy to work with.

I try to keep a few of their 3x3x12 blocks on hand to use in my pepper mills.... I can cut one up into multiple pieces and segment them in with another wood... lots of compliments on the mills and quite a few sales as well. I definitely watch their sales and take advantage when I can.

Top Bottom