AAW To Attend Midwest Pen Turners Gathering

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

If you have ever thought about signing up for the AAW, they will be at the Midwest Pen Turners Gathering.

Midwest Pen Turners Gathering

The AAW Mission:
The mission of the American Association of Woodturners is to provide education, information, and organization to those interested in turning wood.

Overall:
The American Association of Woodturners (AAW) is a Minnesota nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, dedicated to advancing the art and craft of woodturning worldwide by providing opportunities for education, information, and organization to those interested in turning wood. Established in 1986, AAW currently has more than 16,000 members and a network of over 365 local chapters globally representing professionals, amateurs, gallery owners, collectors, and wood/tool suppliers. AAW's journal, American Woodturner is the foremost publication on the art and craft of woodturning in the world.

I personally have been an active member of the AAW for years. The magazine is well done. The symposiums are a great place to meet fellow turners and their focus on education is right in line with that of the IAP.

Both great organizations - and both at the MPG. Happy to be with both.

Here is a short video I did for the AAW this year in Portland:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2F6I_yUU8Q

JohnU

Thanks Mark. I just (finally) joined. Lots of good / shared info there. Also, Nice video. Wished I could have made it last year, I would have loved to have seen you and Keith.

Top Bottom