A warm hello from Virginia!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

neurotictim

My name is Tim, I'm turning pens in the Virginia Beach area of VA. Stumbled across this site while building my own website... And now I realize I've got a long way to go. :D :handshake:

At any rate, been turning for a few months, and have actually started selling. http://www.pencraftcustoms.com. Just separated (honorably) from the US Navy, had to find something to do with all this new spare time.

Anyway, I seem to collect new hobbies, but this one's really got the claws into me, so I expect you all will see me around quite a bit. I'd love to get inputs, constructive criticism and the like, from the guys and gals here.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Druid

Hi Tim & welcome from Nothern Virginia. You will find some great people and increadible information here.

TBone

Tim, welcome from just across the border in NC.
You'll find lots of good people and good information here.

You'll also find lots of ways to lighten your wallet!!! :eek:

GouletPens

Hey Tim, just a few miles west of you here on 64. I didn't find this forum until well over a year after my addiction started. I could have saved myself countless headaches. You'll find a ton of information here, and if you make it past the 100 post mark without getting so pissed off by some old gruff that you decide to leave, you'll find this is the best place to learn more about this up and coming craze.:biggrin:

neurotictim

Wow, what an awesome welcome.

This place is a lot like my other addiction - a website for bassists called TalkBass. You think you've got it all figured out, then you stumble across a thread that shows you how little you really know. :tongue:

And like any other internet forum, I expect there will be people I don't agree with, but the beauty of this forum system is that I can hit the "ignore" button. :cool:

Anyway, I'll be wandering around quite a bit, I think I'm going to put some pictures up...

:EDIT: Also, I noticed there are a lot of Hampton Roads people here, is there a chapter? I didn't see one, just the Richmond group. If there isn't, does anyone want to start one?

Wow, what an awesome welcome.

This place is a lot like my other addiction - a website for bassists called TalkBass. You think you've got it all figured out, then you stumble across a thread that shows you how little you really know. :tongue:

And like any other internet forum, I expect there will be people I don't agree with, but the beauty of this forum system is that I can hit the "ignore" button. :cool:

Anyway, I'll be wandering around quite a bit, I think I'm going to put some pictures up...

:EDIT: Also, I noticed there are a lot of Hampton Roads people here, is there a chapter? I didn't see one, just the Richmond group. If there isn't, does anyone want to start one?

I live on a small private lake. We will have to get together sometime and talk pens while fishing! :tongue:

There is not currently a local chapter.

Top Bottom