A Round of Applause!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

johncrane

We are very lucky and fortunate to have these people that step up year after year and i for one Appreciate what you guys do thankyou very much. another fantastic BASH

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ossaguy

Thanks fpr all the hard work,it was really inspiring for me to see all the creative energy and all the work that went into organizing such an event,WOW!

If i knew how to post pics here,I would try entering.Maybe next year?

Thanks again,
Steve

Russknan

I can't think of anything that hasn't already been said. You are an impressive group of people. I really appreciate your creativity, kindness, and - probably - stamina! Russ

Triple Crown

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE BASH!

I also want to really thank my family members for allowing me so much more time to play with making pens
than I would get to normally (and I guess too being on the computer so much and talking about the IAP BASH Forums a lot). :biggrin: I guess now I've got some catching up to do on the Honey Do List! :frown:

Thank you again BASH planners and volunteers! And vendors too!

Greg

philb

My fourth bash, and probably the easiest one to follow with the new forum setup, also easier with the site for competition submissions. Only thing I missed was seeing the entries as they come in for the pen comps, the casting kept it as old!

Only a year to wait till the next one.....

Sylvanite

The Bash suggestion polls are winding up, and I've posted to many of them. Although I voiced opinions about what I might prefer to be done differently, I'd just like to reiterate my sincere appreciation for the great job done by all the Bash planners and volunteers this year. It was a great success and I had a terrific time.

Thank you very much.

Thanks also to Jeff and the IAP administration team, and all the sponsors, vendors, and individuals who contributed to the Birthday Bash. Without you, the Bash (and the IAP in general) wouldn't exist.

And finally, thanks to all the members who participated. It was a great online party. I look forward to a repeat next year.

Sincerely,
Eric

Top Bottom