A place I used to go

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schneider

Used to go in my garage and turn pens. I walk by some things vaguely familiar, all most new Delta midi lathe, drill press and some other stuff I don't quite remember what it is or does. 117 here yesterday and 110 today. Heat is killing me and my pen turning habit. Wife is happy though. Yesterday I was sitting at the table and she asked who are you you look like someone I know. Wife told me once if I don't stop spending money on pen turning she was goin to cut it off. I sure hope she was talking about cutting off the money. HOT HOT HOT HOT here in Glendale Az

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

beamer

my tools see me from 5am until it gets too hot to work (about 8:30am) lately. It's the only way I have been able to get out there.

Stan, you can just go away, sir!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Actually a little chilly here... Sunny, 75, and breezy. You AZ guys will be needling us when it's 5 degrees and snowing here. [:D]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by jeff
<br />Actually a little chilly here... Sunny, 75, and breezy. You AZ guys will be needling us when it's 5 degrees and snowing here. [:D]

Yes, Jeff, you are right about winter, but mid-seventies here in the Susquehanna valley with 60's forcast for tonight is great while it lasts!

Schneider

You guys from the East and Midwest have it made now. But you are right in the winter we in the West have it made. I was going to go out to the garage and practice cutting tenon, but don't know if I will be able to. Maybe this evening .

cozee

My shop is set up in my basement so I have AC in the summer and Heat in the winter. Oh yeah, so does my garage where I play with my other hobbies!!

dubdrvrkev

I escaped the heat this weekend with a trip up to the in-laws in St. Johns. It was windy and raining up there. Back down the the heat tonight though. I know what yo mean about the machines looking vaguely familiar, in fact I think I said that exact thing in Dario's thread about the Texas heat.

rtparso

Hey,
You know you have been in the desert too long when step outside and think aaaaaaawh nice cool breeze this afternoon and you look up at the Bank sign and it says 110F. BTW I though it was real humid last week and it was 25%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom