A new breed of camouflage

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DCBluesman

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Thanks to Ed Brown (ed4copies) for the amazing new resins he is importing from Europe (Remember the cats? He still has them). This one is camouflage. It turns, sands and polishes like a dream!

200662615919_EBsCamoResinPanacheClosed.jpg

I just heard that he still has some of this beautiful stuff, but like all of these custom pours who knows how long they will last. [8D]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
If the "Slow boat from Europe" arrives this week, we will have "cat food"-zebra, as well as two more versions of camo. As always, please send me an e-mail if you want pricing.

Also will have SOME new pearls, not a lot of it, but it's closer to acrylic-harder, but not brittle. Will post pic of my samples.

This style pen is an interesting use of the material, pattern is not broken by a center band-pretty cool!!!

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Thanks for the nice words, expecially from Gerry...my photography associate. You know what an associate is, don't you? A consultant without the pay! [8D] I'm working some of your suggestion, Gerry! And nice shots of your WW rafting in the other thread. Looks like we both had a good week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom