A fun pen to make, give you the feel of "Kitless'

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tgsponge1

tgsponge1

I really like the Apollo "Kitless Kits" from from Bullseye Turning. It is a good way to kind of get the feel of a kitless pen.

The blank is a Radiance Series - Amethyst from McKenzie Pen Works
Blue Apollo.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TDahl

Very nice. I just received the Artemis components and Mandrels. I am planning on making a segmented wood pen with it.

David350

Great looking pen and blank. I had no idea there was a "kitless kit". I will definitely be buying some of these. Perhaps we can talk someone like EB to source a kit like this one to make it easy for us to order...:):):)

tgsponge1

Great looking pen and blank. I had no idea there was a "kitless kit". I will definitely be buying some of these. Perhaps we can talk someone like EB to source a kit like this one to make it easy for us to order...:):):)
David
It is very easy to order. Kate Harrow at Bullseye Turning designed them and sells them in her site.

David350

Thanks, I guess I should qualify my previous comment. I was thinking more along the lines of being able to purchase this from a source that offers dozens / hundreds of different kits & blanks so you can get a volume discount on all your kits / blanks and combine for minimal shipping charges...

tgsponge1

Thanks, I guess I should qualify my previous comment. I was thinking more along the lines of being able to purchase this from a source that offers dozens / hundreds of different kits & blanks so you can get a volume discount on all your kits / blanks and combine for minimal shipping charges...
I understand

Top Bottom