A few things I have made

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kcimdrib

Kcimdrib

Just a few things I have made over time when not making pens.

Attachments

• _DSC2195.JPG
    _DSC2195.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 148
  • Mahogany 1.JPG
    Mahogany 1.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Necklaces 2.JPG
    Necklaces 2.JPG
    428.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Oak Inside Inside Out Vase (1).JPG
    Oak Inside Inside Out Vase (1).JPG
    270.2 KB · Views: 148
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kcimdrib

Very nice work! Those are some things that interest me just have taken the time to get serious. Thanks for showing.
Well time I have in abundance since we are in Lockdown with Covid my woodturning as kept me sane and since joining the IAP my interest as been rekindled. Might change when I can play golf and go to the pub.
Thank you for your comments.

Kcimdrib

very nice work Michael.đź‘Ť
Thank you so much John I'll keep trying.. The Vase turned inside I was wondering if I could apply it to a Pen. So the tube would be exposed.
It wouldn't be a functional pen a little awkward to hold but it might be unique.

Last edited:

Dale Lynch

Thank you so much John I'll keep trying.. The Vase turned inside I was wondering if I could apply it to a Pen. So the tube would be exposed.
It wouldn't be a functional pen a little awkward to hold but it might be unique.
Don't see why not,do the truning close to size grab the small side in a collet chuck or pin jaws ,drill for the tube,glue it in ,square it up and presto.

jttheclockman

#1 is my favorite. That is not an easy piece to do. Watching for those spinning corners and not hurting yourself is a craftsman at work. Well done. You have skills. Pens should be no problem at all.

Kcimdrib

Don't see why not,do the truning close to size grab the small side in a collet chuck or pin jaws ,drill for the tube,glue it in ,square it up and presto.
You made that sound so easy I may have a go. Thanks

Kcimdrib

#1 is my favorite. That is not an easy piece to do. Watching for those spinning corners and not hurting yourself is a craftsman at work. Well done. You have skills. Pens should be no problem at all.
Certainly improved my reaction time I could now catch a bullet.

Top Bottom