A Few of My Friends I'm Hoping to Get Blanks From

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrburls

Here are a few pictures of some of my friends in the back yard and hoping they leave me a few antlers this year again.
Feed them twice a day and fresh water everyday in this heat in Texas.
Usually have about 12 to 15 buck a year and they seem to be getting bigger every year.
They keep moving around on me while trying to get their picture.
Oh ya, those are my 72 solar panels in the back yard also!!!!!
Keith

Attachments

• DSC_4679.JPG
    DSC_4679.JPG
    444.2 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC_4673.JPG
    DSC_4673.JPG
    505.3 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_4674.JPG
    DSC_4674.JPG
    494.1 KB · Views: 136
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

I know I'm hunting in the wrong state! Beautiful deer and wonderful to see! Good luck with those shed antlers!

Mike P

Those are awesome photos - i hope you get your blanks ;) I was drawn to the old MR-2 in the background. I always loved that little car.

mrburls

Nice solar farm! How about a few details on that?
Hi Jeff, we had them installed about 6 years ago and love them. 6 to 8 months out of the year we have no electric costs. And during the hot summer months were I like the AC cranked up my electric bill may go up to $70.00 to $80.00 for bill. I no longer worry how much electric I use.
Looking to get Tesla Power Packs to store electric during power outages and may buy a Tesla SUV in a few years when I retire.
There are 72 panels on a sturdy frame work which is to withstand up to 100 mph winds. They are pretty far back on my property so I do loose some of the electric current till it gets to the house.
But I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keith

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jeff, we had them installed about 6 years ago and love them. 6 to 8 months out of the year we have no electric costs. And during the hot summer months were I like the AC cranked up my electric bill may go up to $70.00 to $80.00 for bill. I no longer worry how much electric I use.
Looking to get Tesla Power Packs to store electric during power outages and may buy a Tesla SUV in a few years when I retire.
There are 72 panels on a sturdy frame work which is to withstand up to 100 mph winds. They are pretty far back on my property so I do loose some of the electric current till it gets to the house.
But I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keith
I have a fantasy of putting in a small rooftop array, more for the enjoyable technical challenges than economics. I don't have great sun exposure and not much roof area. But just like penturning, sometimes investments have a positive enjoyment return and a negative dollar return ;)

philipff

A word, if I may. Antler needs to dry 3-4 years or the stench when drilling and turning is very strong. It polishes up beautifully at 1K grot. Try to avoid the center mass being outside the blank as it is an ugly gray that absorbs finish. You might try CA as a sealant. P

Top Bottom