A couple slimlines for a customer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dubdrvrkev

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubdrvrkev

They are kind of boring (to me) but he wanted gold w/out clips. The black is just because I had an extra blank that didn't match the set. All of the wood is Ipe. Same customer has ordered a cigar set in the same wood for his son.

200558215730_Ipe%203.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darbytee

They look good Kevin. I know it's easy to get bored with the slimlines when you really start getting hooked on this stuff. For me, slimlines are what sell right now. I'm in the middle of an ever-growing order of slimline pen/pencil sets (currently at 32 sets). I was given creative license for the wood selection and the pen kit finish. The only stipulation was that they all have to be straight barreled. But like Mark said, when they all turn green and the customer is happy, it's all good.

dubdrvrkev

Thanks everyone.
My big complaint with slimlines is the lack of options for refills. After writing with rollerballs and gels, ballpoints just can't compare. The kits are fun and easy to make though and cheap enough if you fubar it, no big loss.

badwin

Slimlines are my best sellers. I have been selling quite a few to the guys at my firehall and the slimlines fit in our uniform pockets. Kinda curious why did he not want clips.
Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom