A copper teaser

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jack barnes

Seven, we're planning a trip to Wales next year and if I find out where you live I'd be tempted to stop by and borrow one of your amazing creations and forget to return it.

Jack

altaciii

Just like the energizer bunny YOU KEEP GOING AND GOING AND GOING.
When will the torture stop. Another GREAT creation by the master! Beautiful work and design. I hope to one day be half as great. I can't think of enough accolades.

Bugware

Hi Steve

Very nice! Have you priced it up for sale or are you planning to keep it as a talking point?

Looking to start threading once I have some taps. Any great tips for a first timer?

Neil.

Jgrden

Geesh!!!! patience, patience!!!!:biggrin: It's only a ......... pen:tongue:

It's finished at last, but it didn't give up without a struggle. Everything that could go wrong did. I remade the body as it blew up when I got distracted for a nanosecond:mad:.

I was going to do the same angle thing in the nib, but thought that it was too short and would look too busy.
The hardest part was holding it while I turned it as the angled end meant I couldn't use the tailstock. The taper in the body was done ONLY with sandpaper:eek::biggrin:

I like it and hope you guys do too:biggrin:
Absolutely amazing.

bracky1

My favourite pen, I know the maker prefers his "rats tale" and the concept and execution of that one was superb but I love the jewel like quality of this one. :)

Top Bottom