5months

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
It's been 5 months since my crash. I started walking this week. It's slow going but making progress! I'm also 127 pounds. I was 180ish when I went in

Attachments

• 5A0AD694-1F68-48CE-8636-A60DF3AD7889.jpeg
    5A0AD694-1F68-48CE-8636-A60DF3AD7889.jpeg
    289.8 KB · Views: 135
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rherrell

Glad to see you up and around Ernie!

Unfortunately I know exactly how you feel. In 2004 I fell 40 feet at work when the crane I was working on broke a cable and threw me out of the basket. I broke almost every bone on my left side and was in the hospital for 5 months. I need crutches to walk and will for the rest of my life.

The GOOD NEWS is that you'll get over it. I thought my life was over for about the first year or so but all that changed. Now I don't even think about it and I have a VERY productive and happy life.

I have to laugh a little though, I GAINED 30 pounds when in the hospital! I would wander around in my wheelchair and end up buying all kinds of candy and ice cream in the cafeteria, they actually put me on a diet for the last month I was there!

Keep your chin up buddy.

duncsuss

I can't even imagine what you've been through - glad to see you are now making progress, congratulations on what you've achieved thus far. My best wishes for your continued improvement and recovery.

gimpy

Good to hear from you Ernie
Your looking good
Keep reaching for the star's
You'll make we are all pulling for you

Bryguy

Glad to hear you are getting better. It sounds like a lousy way to loose weight. Wishing you a speedy recovery here on.

penicillin

It is a delight to hear from you and see how you're doing. The best part of the photo is your smile. Most of us here would appreciate sharing some of your weight loss for ourselves. Don't try too hard to get it back - it may come on its own.

Stay strong and keep up the great work. Everyone here looks forward to your continued progress.

Top Bottom