50% OFF

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

baker4456

We have gotten a couple of 50% off coupons for Michaels in the mail. I had 2 and bought 2 32oz cans of Casting Craft Resin for $14.00 each. Sounded like a good deal if you don't need 5 gallons. Keep an eye out for the coupons.

redfishsc

It's a good deal for those that want to piddle with casting. It was the first that I bought.

Down downer is the price of their dye colorants, but if you can find the Jacquard Pearl-ex, they are more reasonable in price than the dye and add more than "color" to the blanks (and Artstuf.com has the pearl pigments a LOT cheaper than the pearl-ex).

ldb2000

At $14 each for one quart that is kinda expensive....$56 per gallon +tax ....Mr fiberglass sells it for around $45 a gallon shipped with hardner and after a few gallons from them the quailty has been consistently very good and fresh the MEKP hardner has a shelf life of about a year and does not work well as it gets older so you want a reseller that has a large turnover (Michaels don't sell that much of the stuff to ensure a FRESH supply) .
As for colorant I use the mica pearl powders and powdered pigments from coastal scents and get great color and great pearl effect from their powders and their prices are good

Top Bottom