4th Annual Penturners' Rendezvous, Provo 2006

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnathan

Well, last night was the Rendezvous, and what fun it was! adding to the great day spent at Craft Supply learning, laughing, and buying!

What a treat to put faces to all the names. Thank you everyone for making my first Rendezvous so much fun.

As a side note, the new high-end kits are in and ready. I purchased some yesterday and can't wait to get back to California to try them.

Also, Anthony, I hope your wife doesn't kill you, I thought I was an impulse buyer! I thought wrong. Thank you for making me look so good in the eyes of my wife! If she things I bought a lot I'll just tell her a little story of Penworks in Provo!

Don, I'm so sorry another lathe isn't going home with you, I've even more sorry it isn't going home with me!

Thanks again Everyone who worked so hard to put this all together! What a great bunch of people!

Johnathan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vick

By the way for you guys that are in Provo. A kid from a place called fruitwoodz was going through town selling wood and was on his way up to Provo not sure where he is going to be at but I got about 37 lbs of Walnut burl off him for $50. If you can find him take a look I think he has pretty good deals.

Also a subtle wood gloat [:D]

Sounds like a great time..

Anthony...LOL....when I was fortunate enough to visit with him last fall and went to the house, I saw his shop...his inventory absolutely frightened me....I buy in Tens, bet he buys in 40's and UP!!!

[:D]

I hope to be there next year!!

Dario

Originally posted by vick
<br />By the way for you guys that are in Provo. A kid from a place called fruitwoodz was going through town selling wood and was on his way up to Provo not sure where he is going to be at but I got about 37 lbs of Walnut burl off him for $50. If you can find him take a look I think he has pretty good deals.

Also a subtle wood gloat [:D]

Vick,

I bought wood from that guy before and he does offer great value [^]. If you can buy from him and not have to worry about shipping, his deals will be hard to beat.

Seek 'em boys! [:D]

Scott

Johnathan!

Yeah, rub it in![}:)]

It is great to meet everybody, isn't it? I'm glad it came off well! The Craft Supplies Wednesday Sale is pretty cool, isn't it?

Scott.

PenWorks

It was a blast last night, lots of fun and prizes.
Great putting faces, names and pens together again.
Good demos at CSU on Wed.
Dario, I have pics, but they are in my camera, have to wait till Monday.
Mike, I hope that guy makes it to the parking lot swap meet Friday night.
They have some good deals out there in the lot. Not that I need to spend any more. [:)]
Johnathan, you should have stayed, after seeing a demo on thread chasing, I went to CSU and bought a couple of sets of thread chasers and some more stuff.
Well my break is over, there is another session tonight at the symposium for penturners.

Scott

Hey! Would any of you guys at the Symposium be interested in picking up a T-shirt or two for me? Drop me an E-Mail.

Scott.

PenWorks

Scott, they may be all out, but what size and I will get them if available tomarrow.

I sat in on your friend, Fred Holder's class today. Threaded boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom