20th Anniversary Mugs Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Mugs have still not shown up at IAP HQ. I received a notice about 3 weeks ago that they were in production, so I was hopeful they'd be here by now. I'll reach out to the company next week for an estimated ship date. At this point I'm hoping they get here this month!.

More information as soon as I get it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

David M

Mugs have still not shown up at IAP HQ. I received a notice about 3 weeks ago that they were in production, so I was hopeful they'd be here by now. I'll reach out to the company next week for an estimated ship date. At this point I'm hoping they get here this month!.

More information as soon as I get it.
I am in for a mug……..

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Not very good news about the mugs. The company says they had to wait for delivery of one of the glaze colors, which set them back a couple weeks. They're "hoping" to ship at the end of next week, so I expect the sale won't start until at least the 26th. No problem! We'll extend the sale a few weeks into March, and do the donation drawing after that.

Sorry I don't have better news, but we'll make do!

Lmstretch

Thanks for all the hard work you have put into making this happen. Two of my favorite coffee mugs I have and use are IAP mugs. I had three, but I broke one of them, Dam!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Nice little stack of boxes arrived today...

IMG_6254.JPG

I'll get these photographed and into the store ASAP.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Here's another shot:
2024-Mug-2.JPG

They are numbered, but we're not doing reservations.

I will have them in the store tomorrow (Sunday 2/25). Waiting for boxes, so first shipment will be Wed 2/28.

I will post the store link prominently on the front page.

YES, we'll be having the usual Donation Drawing.... details will be posted.

WriteON

Stand by, for the link. I'll post it here and other places.
Finger on the order button. Looking forward to another classy IAP mug. The quality has been excellent. In the spirit of a great forum I'm going to make a separate donation to IAP.

Top Bottom